ATN NVM14-2 Gen 4 Night Vision Multi Purpose Mini-Monocular is a high performance, modular, hand-held passive night vision monocular. It utilizes a single, technologically advanced intensifier tube to provide a crisp, clear image under the darkest conditions. This unit can be hand held, head mount or helmet mounted (with optional mounts), weapon mounted for use as Day/Night sight (with optional mount), is camera adaptable for night time photography (with optional camera adapter) and has 3x and 6x accessory lenses available. This unit is both smaller and lighter than the equivalent PVS14 Mil-spec unit and is fully submersible to a depth of 66 feet. It is compatible with most weapon mounted IR laser aiming and illuminating devices. Includes neck cord and soft carry case. Requires one 1.5V AA size battery, included. ATN Corp manufactures and distributes the widest array of Night Vision and high quality optics in the world. We are a sales and market leader in the US. Unsurpassed customer service on both our website and 800#, our technicians are the most knowledgeable in the world. We manufacture for the US Military, law enforcement, the FBI and the US Department of Homeland Security.
The NVM-14 is a professional-grade night vision device employed by tactical law enforcement professionals, soldiers, and security-minded civilians.
The NVM14 Multi-purpose Night Vision Monocular is a professional quality night vision device (NVD), frequently used by tactical law enforcement teams and elite soldiers in the field. The versatile unit can be handheld, or mounted on your head, helmet, or firearm, and is compatible with most infrared (IR) laser aiming and illuminating devices. It's equipped with ATN's innovative Total Darkness Technology, with a built-in IR illuminator for use when there's no ambient light. An Automatic Brightness Adjustment System constantly maintains IIT brightness levels, even when exterior brightness fluctuates, and if illumination levels surpass 100-300lx for ten seconds, the unit automatically shuts off.
Monocular functions include:
- Single-button operation switch controls power and IR light
- Front lens focusing ring adjusts for different distances, such as surveillance vs. map reading
- Diopter adjustment focuses eyepiece lens from -6 diopters to +2 diopters to allow for different eyesight levels
- IR illuminator focusing focuses IR light for spotted or flood options
The eyepiece of the ATN NVM14 incorporates several LED indicators, including:
- Red LED indicates IR source is on
- Blinking red LED warns when 20% battery charge left
- Green LED warns when Bright Light Sensor detects excess of bright light
- Compact, waterproof, and rugged design
- Head-, helmet-, or weapon-mountable for hands-free use
- Auto brightness control and bright light cut-off
- Total Darkness Technology with built-in infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Compatible with most IR lasers
- Adaptable for use with camera or camcorder
- Battery adapter included
- Optional patented Life Tracker System available for measuring hours of operation (sold separately)
- IIT Generation 2+
- Multi-alkali photocathode type
- 40-45 lp/mm resolution
- 12-20 minimum signal to noise
- <1250 figure of merit
- 1X magnification
- F1.2, 27-millimeter lens system
- Proshield lens coating
- 40-degree FOV
- 0.25 meter to infinite focus
- -6 to +2 diopter adjustment
- Powered by CR123А lithium or standard AA batteries
- 60-hour battery life
- MIL-STD-810 compliant
- Measures 1.9 by 2.7 by 4.7 inches (W x H x D)
- 0.75-pound weight
ATN products include a limited two-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
ATN is a leading manufacturer of precision optics that include night vision, daytime scopes, thermal imaging, and binoculars. The company helps supply the United States military, law enforcement, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Department of Homeland Security.