Never worry about the logistics problems, this product is shipped from US.
How to Assemble a Tent
FIRST STEP: Preparing for Camping
1. Buy a tent that accurately suits your needs.
2. Do a practice run-through of setting up the tent.
3. Remember to bring first-aid.
4.Make sure you have everything before you leave.
SECOND STEP: Finding a Good Place to Camp
1. Look out for apparent hazards.
2. Avoid setting up in low areas if there's a chance of rain.
3. Find a flat space.
4. Clear the chosen area of debris.
5. Make sure the area is reasonably clear of wildlife.
THIRD STEP: Setting Up Your Tent
1. Unpack your tent supplies.
2. Lay down a ground cloth.
3. Insert your tent poles through the frame.
4. Raise the tent.
5. Hammer in your tent pegs.
6. Set up the rain-fly.
7. Move your things into the tent.
LAST STEP: Taking Down Your Tent
1. Keep your tent clean while you camp.
2. Unpeg the tent from the ground.
3. Remove the poles from the frame.
4. Keep all of the tent parts in one place.
5. Scan the campsite for anything you might have missed.
6. Store your tent supplies somewhere dry.
Notice:This part is quoted from wikihow, search more if you want detail.
● Galvanized Nails
● Top Cloth
● Inner Top Mesh
LARGE SPACE: 3-person/5-person and 3-season family tent, it is plenty of space, enough sunshine and reasonable layout.
STURDY STRUCTURE: Unique dome tent construction, high strength glass fiber rod with high strength galvanized nails.
VENTILATION SYSTEM: Comfortable ventilation and sun protection experience, dual vents in the roof, door, side walls as well as four large sealable mesh panels provide good air circulation in the inner tent.
WATERPROOF: Double layer waterproof design, 185T polyester fabric waterproof material (waterproof rating to PU1200) outside. 185T polyester fabric waterproof material (waterproof rating to PU800) inside. With a portable bag, easy to set up and fold up.
Shipped from US. Let you have a good camping experience