Inflatable 4 person heavy duty boat, with oars and pump included. Has 4 air chambers for fast fill and quick deflate. US Coast Guard approved vessel.
Ideal for a relaxed, low key day on the lake or easy river, the US Coast Guard-approved Intex Mariner 4 has room for four -- with two fishing rod holders, if you'd like to try and catch your lunch -- and four rapidly inflating chambers. Made of Super-Tough PVC material, the Mariner 4 is durable enough to stand up to years of heavy use, and deflates and packs down quickly for easy transport.
- Four-person raft measures 57 by 19 by 129 inches (W x H x D)
- 880-pound maximum weight limit
- Made of Super-Tough laminated vinyl that resists abrasion, impact, and UV ray damage
- Heavy-duty extruded plastic flooring for comfort and rigidity
- Inflatable keel for improved control and handling
- Quick-fill, fast-deflate Boston valves
- Rotating oar locks and oar holders
- Two fishing rod holders
- Three inflatable seat cushions for comfort and support
- All-around grab line and rock guard
- Grab handle on each end of the boat for easy carrying
- Battery and gear pouches
- Motor mount fitting
- Certified by the National Marine Manufacturer's Association (NMMA) and U.S. Coast Guard I.D.
- Includes inflatable seats, repair patch kit, 54-inch deluxe aluminum oars, and high-output manual hand pump
Intex products include a limited 30-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Intex Recreation
Intex Recreation makes above ground swimming pools, air beds, inflatable toys, pool and lake boats, and the proprietary Intex Saltwater Pool System. The company has been in business for over 40 years, and is a global leader in designing and producing innovative products for indoor and outdoor recreation.
Intex products meet the most stringent safety standards, undergoing intensive testing to ensure years of safety and satisfaction. During the manufacturing process, trained Intex employees continuously monitor a wide range of factors, including quality of raw materials, calibration of the machines, manufacture and assembly of each product, product testing, and careful packaging of every item.