68306E Features: -Challenger kayaks. -Two person unit is designed for twice as much fun. -84" Aluminum oars and a high-output hand pump. -Hard plastic skegs on the underside of the kayak (similar to the underside of a surfboard). -Provide directional control so you can be sure you'll get where you want to go. -Inflatable seats with backrests. -Two quick-fill, fast-deflate Boston valves on main hull chamber. -Inflatable I-beam floor for comfort and rigidity. -Two adjustable seats with backrests. -US Coast Guard I. D. -TUV approved. -Capacity: 350 lbs. Includes: -Includes gear net. Construction: -Rugged supper-tough vinyl construction. Dimensions: -Package dimensions: 24. 25" H x 17" W x 9. 5" D.
The Intex Challenger K2 kayak offers two people a sleek, easy-paddling, and highly portable craft to explore lakes and easy rivers. It's made of the company's rugged, Super-Tough vinyl that's puncture- and UV damage-resistant for long term durability, and the cockpit is designed to optimize comfort and space. High visibility graphics allow others to see you easily on the water, and the craft is US Coast Guard approved.
- Two-person inflatable water craft for lakes and mild rivers
- Comfortable and spacious cockpit includes two inflatable seats and backrests
- Inflatable floor for both comfort and rigidity
- High visibility graphics give a sporty flair and maximize safety on the water
- Cargo net to keep essentials handy
- Grab line on both ends of kayak for easy carrying
- Measures 30 by 15 by 138 inches (W x H x D) inflated
- 400-pound maximum weight limit
- Includes two 86-inch aluminum oars, high-capacity pump, and repair patch kit
About Intex Recreation
Intex Recreation makes above ground swimming pools, air beds, inflatable toys, pool and lake boats, and the proprietary Intex Saltwater Pool System. The company has been in business for over 40 years, and is a global leader in designing and producing innovative products for indoor and outdoor recreation.
Intex products meet the most stringent safety standards, undergoing intensive testing to ensure years of safety and satisfaction. During the manufacturing process, trained Intex employees continuously monitor a wide range of factors, including quality of raw materials, calibration of the machines, manufacture and assembly of each product, product testing, and careful packaging of every item.