Puroma commuter pedal equipped with nylon composite body solid platform with replaceable traction pins. Offers good abrasion resistance and corrosion resistant, waterproof, dustproof and anti-skidding. It also has a durable axle and sealed cartridge bearings to keep out moisture and grime, which ensure lasting performance.
This kind of pedal features a platform with 12 pcs hex-head pins per side instead of cycling shoe clip-in on for added security, which effectively avoids the dreaded tip-over sometimes.
It is a perfect tool for you to commute to work to save money and get some exercise, or maybe you're a dedicated weekend warrior mountain biker who lets off steam on the single track.
Weight: 6.28 OZ per side
Pedal Design: Platform
Material: Nylon composite body & Chromoly steel spindle
Bearing type: Sealed
Traction pins: 12 pcs hex-head removable threaded pins
1. Concave wide platform design hugs your shoe to prevent you from accidentally slipping off;
2. Nylon composite body for long-lasting durability;
3. Premium bearing and seal system prevent grit and muck from compromising their smooth feel over time;
4. Anti-skid hex-head threaded pin for increased grip in slippery situations;
5. Standard 9/16 inch spindle suitable for most mountain bike, road bike, etc;
6. Bike platform pedal is wide enough for the comfortable riding experience.
2 * Bike Platform Paddles (Left + Right)
1* Warranty Card