When you need a great sleeping bag to come back to after a long day on the trail, choose the Celsius XXL Sleeping Bag, by TETON Sports. This three-season sleeping bag was built to last a lifetime. It’s filled with innovative fiber fill that keeps you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. The mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your head off the ground. Its durable taffeta shell will stand up to years of rigorous use and the lining is soft to the touch. It’s a warm, comfortable sleeping bag, but don’t take our word for it—read the reviews! The Celsius XXL is keeping thousands of car campers happy in The Great Outdoors.
Bigger campers, or simply those who like a bit more room in their bag at night, will appreciate the TETON Celsius XXL, an oversized sleeping bag rated to zero degrees Fahrenheit. The bag is filled with warmth-trapping SuperLoft Elite four-channel hollow fiber insulation, and two bags can zip together for cozy couples to stay even warmer at night. Cushioning around the zipper and shoulder opening keep drafts out, and staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. A warm, inviting flannel lining retains body heat, while a snag-free, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation.
Two bags can be zipped together to help keep cozy couples warmer at night.
- Oversized sleeping bag designed to fit one person comfortably or two people snugly
- Attaches to second bag via left and right side zippers
- Internal storage pocket for keys, wallet, and other valuables
- Adjustable mummy hood
- Double-layer construction entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- Sturdy taffeta shell stands up to years of use
- Sturdy snag-free, two-way zippers with metal pulls
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Curved hood keeps head or pillow off the ground
- Oxford compression sack with drawstring closure
- Measures 39 by 90 inches (W x D)
- Measures 12.5 by 17 inches (W x D) packed
- Rated to zero degrees Fahrenheit
- Seven-pound pack weight
TETON Sports products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About TETON Sports
TETON Sports was established in Utah, in 2005, with a goal of making a few crucial outdoor items, but making them very well. The company distributes through a handful of retailers, and maintains low overheard in order to keep its price points affordable, and has developed a small, but steadily growing, following of loyal repeat customers who appreciate its rugged, long-lasting camping and outdoor adventure gear.