Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
The TEKTITE 5-in-1 Dry Bag
The TEKTITE roll-top backpack is your ultimate co-pilot for the water, mountain, forest and urban jungle. Protects your gear in any condition - even water and subzero temperatures. You can carry everything with the new larger 30L | 8 gallons size and still travel as light as spacedust. And yes, they look pretty damn good too.
Want the geeky stuff?
OK. Here goes: Super versatile!
1 - Use as duffel dry bag.
2 - Inflate to float on water.
3 - Compress to pack your stuff in.
4 - Carry many ways with adjustable straps.
5 - Use as an emergency camp shower.
Ultra tough 500D double-coated tarpaulin that's 100% waterproof (Class 3 - IP66), mould proof, rot proof, rip-proof and that stays flexible in subzero temperatures. Joined using high frequency seam welding and finished with a secure roll-top closure for a watertight seal.
* Comes with 2 adjustable and removable shoulder straps.
* Grab your bag by the sturdy handle, sling over one shoulder, or use both straps like a backpack or clip across body diagonally.
* Dual-way air valve for easy compression or inflation.
* The roll-top closure makes it more secure than standard backpacks. Perfect if you're travelling or in large crowds.
* Floats safely if dropped in water and suitable for quick submersion.
Buy your TEKTITE Dry Bag now - & get out there to explore the world!